Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gifts

Hey y'all!

Over the past few weeks, i have received the BEST gifts.

I LOVE blogland!

1. Cupcake Sugar
Out of the blue.
total suprize!!!
You rock doll!


Ok how stinken fabulous is that envelope!!

I LOVE it. it just makes me giggle!!

what a sweetie. she sent me the cutest shirts eva!!!!

Thanks Doll!!!

2. Rosa

Rosa and i swap 2 tags every season.

These are my Fall ones.

Darling!!!

Thanks!!








I had the awesome pleasure of meeting and spending time with Jaime while i was in LA

I adore her.
she's so talented.

She sent me this bracelet and yummy flocked wallpaper,

just because.
LOVE THAT!!!
Thanks sweets.



Holly is my Barbie partner in crime.
She used to work for Mattel for years!
Now she works for Disney.
Jealous i know!!


So many Fab Magazines!
This is my favorite cover.

5. I named Palmers doll

"Molly"
i was the winner of some darling gifts.
thanks doll.



Totally Gorgeous!!!!

6.Gifts from some of the girls from Sunday's flea day

santa pocket from Diane

Pin cushion from Julie

vintage tin, filled with bits and baubles from Heather.

THANKS GIRLS!!!!


I gave these 3 girls envelopes filled with vintage treats, and everyone got a roll of vintage ledger paper, wrapped in seam binding.

Just for fun!

STAY TUNED!!!
I just answered the door,
both my "Sweet ~n~ Sinister" swap
and my "OZ" swap have arrived,
YIPPIE!!!
plus a little package from
See ya'all soon.
oxoxox,
Jessi

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Score! You have some good stuff Jessi!! See you soon my friend! xox natalea

Robyn said...

Jessi - what an incredible mail day!! Lucky You!!! I miss the Barbie Bazaar publication, it was an excellant Barbie info. source, kept mine from the late 90's. Have a good evening!

Pink Slippers said...

CUTE! Have you hugged your mailman yet? He brought you some REALLY fun and great stuff. you are one BLESSED girl.
Wendy

Grace said...

Wow what Fabulous stuff! Lucky to have such wonderful people in your life as wwonderful as you! Love the Barbie stuff too cute. Hugs Grace

Anonymous said...

*hey doll* love that barbie bazar magazine!~glad u enjoy your gifts~thanks sweetie~happy fall!~xxoo diana

Jenny said...

Wow! I wanna be you when I grow up!! Too cool! Fun stuff.

Heidi said...

Jessi! So much good stuff! And I have that Barbie t-shirt on the right! How funny! I wear it a lot, it's fun!

Now here's the question for you: Are you going to have to built an addition to your house for all your Barbie stuff???

Hugs!
See you soon!
*Heidi*

LiLi M. said...

Ooh you have been spoiled, but you deserve it, sending out funny and great stuff to people all the time yourself! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Good Heavenly Days! What a treasure trove. You must have been really behaving yourself!

Love the pictures of all the great stuff.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Isn't that Barbie shirt the cutest?! I have that one too! The package was just as cute as what you recieved!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, girl! I am so totally jealous! Love the just because gifts! So sweet, like you!
ox,
Tammy

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

What a great pile of loot! But knowing you, I have a feeling that the others got GREAT gifts from you too.

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Doll,

What a fun post... as usual!! I'm so glad you love all the magazines. I KNEW you would LOVE the cover of the two silkstone Barbies... it's so dreamy, isn't it? Hope you're having a super-fun weekend.

Hugs,

Holly

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

WOW,I'M EXHAUSTED! I sooooooo love your treats!!! I too love Miss Barbie! It feels so liberating to be able to say it out loud!! My most precious memories are the days spent with my BF Stephanie AKA Steve, playing with the (original) Barbies. She had every outfit,accessory,furnishings galore!
Down to the rotisserie chicken spinning in the oven!
Ohhh, the memories! She's definitely a passion still in my heart.
Time for a nap.. LOL.
Sara <{:O)