Monday, April 27, 2009

Scrappy Fun!


Happy Monday!!!


Im home from my scrapbooking weekend.
we had so much fun. I got tons done.


I had about an hour before I had to meet Tiffany
so i hit the Des Moines


SCORE!
i bought a few things for my store. They will be uploaded this week.
Thursday we met at our favorite scrapbook store in Ankeny Iowa.

Then we checked into our hotel.

went to "On the Border" for dinner

After a long day of driving, Mexican food hits the spot.

We went to the Jordan creek mall after dinner for a little shopping. We hit the coach store, and Sephora. As well as VS, j crew , dillards and a few others.

~FRIDAY~


A full day of scappin fun, we stayed till 11:00pm


Lunch at Panera

Went home and crashed.

~SATURDAY~

Another full day of scrappin fun.



again back to the hotel and crashed.

~SUNDAY~

Say good bye and drive home.

What a Fabulous weekend.

It's so nice to see old friends in person!!!

Have a Terrific Monday!!

oxoxox,

Jessi

9 comments:

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend! Fun, fun! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

what a great few days you must have had :-)

Rose XXX

mendytexas said...

I love going to the Texas Archivers...great place to play! You look so cute! Hugs, Mendy

Honey Bend Vintage said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. Stop by my blog I am having a giveaway~

Monica said...

Awee what a fun weekend for you and your friend! Did I mention i am jealous you had ON THE BORDER..haha!

Norma Kennedy said...

WOW Sure sounds like a FANTASTIC weekend ! Great Blog !

Anonymous said...

Lucky!! I don't have one real life friend that scrapbooks. They just can't get into it. None of them knit with me either......hmmmm...mabe I need new friends.

Unknown said...

What fun! I visited Archivers for the first time in Nebraska and it is full of inspiration. What will you be doing on National Scrapbooking day? Have a great week my friend!

Sandy xox

Joanna {sweet finds} said...

Hey doll, did ya put a little blonde in your hair? it looks great! two weeks & counting. I can't wait to see you at the airport. I think I read somewhere that Kim's flight comes in around the same time. :) hugs, Joanna