Friday, May 13, 2011

A few Fab Finds



Hey Hey Friends!!!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Spring!

Here are a few things that i'm loving this Spring!

online
eeekkkk
so awesome!!!
There are so many great girls, and terrific projects!
LOVE!

2. My new Bar at the 
"Cabin"
it's so cute.
I can't wait to show you all pics of the cabin.

Love It.
it's retractable and has great color!


Pineapple Cilantro
candle
Delish!!!

I adore Bvlgari perfumes.
This new one is Beautiful.



OMG!!!
YUM!!!
140 calories
9 g fiber
18 g protein
2 g fat.
HEAVEN!




LOVE
Vavoom!!!
Big Lashes!!!



This cream is amazing.
My hands are so dry.
This Works wonders.

Ok Ladies
Thats all for now.

Have a wonderful Week!!!

oxoxoxo,
Jessi



4 comments:

Charlene said...

Hey sweet girl!!!! I thought I'd come by to see what's new in your world. You gave me some good shopping ideas for the weekend. Love the bar! And that candle & the mascara are on my list! Miss ya girl! HUGS!
Charlene

Suz said...

I love reading your awesome finds, Jessi. I think I need that candle...sounds delish! I also loved Amy Power's new book. This have to be three if the best books around...and the price is incredible!
Fondly,
Suz

Heidi said...

Hi Sweet Jessi! Whoot! Love your list today! Esp. the Birthday Issue from Amy---I've got a Paper Crown project included! Hope you have time to craft with that new cabin of yours!
Hugs, Heidi

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Sweetie!! Love your new cantina bar!! Can't wait to see the entire cabin! That Yankee Candle is my fav scent!

Did you hear I'm hosting my annual Wedding Blog Party and Giveaway on June 10th?!? I'd sooo love for you to join us ~ come read about it! With all your wonderful collections, I'm sure you'd have something awesome to share!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents