Sunday, July 17, 2011

weekend at the lake w/ a peacock?


Hello  Lovelies,

Hope everyone is having a 
fabulous summer!

It's smokin 
HOT
 here in the mid west.

The Missouri river is flooded.
Our cabin has water in the basement.
so...
 NO Boating.
stinks!

WELL....

We are trying out "new" Lakes.
It's sort of fun!
allot of hard work, but fun.

This weekend we went to 
Lewis & Clark Lake


It was Huge!
It is a beautiful Lake.








We had a great day!

Heres a Picture of the 
Gavin's point Dam.


So after a long day in the sun, we needed to cool down for a bit.

It's a 2 1/2 hour drive back to our cabin.

We stopped a CJ's on the Lake.
It's a little convenient
 store/bar/restaurant/campground
WILD LIFE museum???

What the What???











A Peacock???
Yes!!!
I have never seen more dead animals in my life.
Even at Cabella's
This Place was Crazy!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes, i told my hubby that they were all fake. Just stuffed animals.

Ok
 that's what i had to tell myself, just to get through dinner.

all in all
we had a super fun weekend.

see ya'all soon!

oxoxox,
Jessi




3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek on the animals!!!

Glad you guys had fun!!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Luv2Shop said...

Don't think I could have had dinner there...Funny story!

Hope said...

Love.....the....humor! You are a scream and the peacock is great. Missing all my 'art' buddies!
XO~Hope