Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June FAV'S!!!


Hey Dolls!!



Happy June, well Happy Summer!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic time so far.

I wanted to share with you some of my "FAV" finds this month. There is a little of everything.

If you are watching what you are eating, or are a Weight Watchers girl, i have some fab finds for you!!!

Let's get started!!


"Take away the day" make up removers are a God send!

They remove every trace of make up! yup even eye makeup and the stay in place type make ups! You get 45 wipes for $17.50!

Totally worth it!

2. Yankee Candle for the Summer



I am not usually a flower candle girl, but this one ROCKS!!! I love the smell!

3. OP at Wal-mart???

Yup can you believe it. im addicted to these terry cloth cover ups. i wear them not only for the boat, but around the house, cleaning, after i get out of the shower. im obsessed!




it's a little hard to see the color. But they come in black,brown,white,hot pink, purple, lime green. and yes i bought one in every color!

$12.oo BUCKS people!!!!

4.*new* baked lays



Sothwestern Ranch!

YUMMO!!!!

a small bag is 2 points, or about 15 chips.

Love them!!!


5. Little Debbie Nutty Bars

ok girls i thought i had died and gone to heaven when i saw these in the store.



UMM DUH!!!

only 100 calories, or 2 points.

and.... There's a new flavor



I "Heart" peanut butter!

6. Kashi *Honey sunshine* cereal.


Girls you can have 1 1/2 cups of this super yummy cereal. ONLY 2 POINTS!

It is so good,my kids are sneaking it.


7. Back to Nature

Honey Grahan Sticks



HELLO LOVER!!!
14 of these bad boys for 2 points!!
0 trans fats. no oils. no sugar. no artifical anything!


8. " CAVALINI"

aaahhh cavalini cards, and papers are so dreamy!these are the ones i have recentally purchased.



"A is for..." tee hee little inside joke for the Savannah girls!!!




Andrea @ one hundred wishes

http://www.onehundredwishes.com/

Has all of these in stock!

Check her out. Amazing store !!!


9. Vita muffin tops


Totally Rock!!!!

These and many other treats come in a dozen or so flavors. even chocolate!

100 calories

15 vitamens & minerals.

YUMMY!


10. Hungry Girl 200 under 200


I just got this in the mail today! there are about 100 sticky tabs allready hanging of the book.


WELL Girls that's it for now!

Have fun Shopping!

oxoxo,

Jessi


28 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hey girl, thanks for all these great buys. Those Little Debbie's look mighty yummy and those new Cavellini pretties are fab-u-lous! Time to go shopping!
xo
jeanne

Iva's Creations said...

Wow! I need to stop on by more often! What great finds! Those terry cover-ups look so comfy for a summer-time easy look. Thanks for all the advice. Yep, it IS time to go shopping! Happy summer! ~ Iva

Jennifer Hayslip said...

What a FAB list of FAV'S!!! LOOOVE the terry cloth cover up dresses! I live in those during the summer around the house! Cavalini cards? You crack me UP! Oh yea!! tee! hee! "J" is for Jessi, & "S" is for Sissy! Enjoy your summer Barbie Doll! *~*XOXO*~*

Stephanie said...

Hi there! Im so glad to be back in Blogland , I have missed so much! Thanks for coming by to send me wishes- I'll be back soon !
Stephanie
(formerly Hearts of Hartmann)

Simply Me Art said...

The Little Debbie 100 calorie treats have been a Fav in our house for a while. Love...The cover up, Haven't seen those yet, Ill have to check Walmart, I agree they are comfy around the house when it is Roasty outside. Great list.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Beautiful pictures as always :-)

I so wish I could get my hands on those fab US goodies!

Chris will be going to Houston for work in a month, he will have a LOOOONG shopping list lol

Rose XX

Elizabeth said...

Jessi,

Great suggestions....love them all...will stop in at wal mart today for those terry cover-ups...I guess it's time to get back on the points, thanks for the inspiration.
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

i love vitamuffins!! I eat them all the time!! I also like ezekial bread! it is a staple in my house along with whey protein:) Thansk for sharing, I am going to check out that coverup!

Kristie said...

Hey Jessi! Thanks for all the neat finds and snack ideas. I sure need to get on track I've been out of control for way to long. Wish me luck because I "SO" need it....You have a great summer and continue to keep me posted on the lastest and greatest finds it really helps.

Lori said...

hey, i was just at WalMart and saw those cover ups...i'm sure they would not be as cute on me...you find the best goodies...thanks for sharing:)

Kim Caldwell said...

Great goodies! You are the queen of the shopping list. . .

Hugs, Kim

NicNacManiac said...

Thanks for coming by to send me some love!! I am going to link this post to my blog....you sure know what a girl's lookin for....I will be off to Walmart for those great coverups later today!!
Hugs Nerina :)

shabbyscraps said...

Hungry Girl is partially how I lost all my weight! and the soutwest baked lays...well, TDF!!!
Oh, and "B is for..." TEe HEE HEE!
Churro hearts you too!
xoxox,Tiffany

Unknown said...

Oh Jessi, these are great! Love the cover ups! I will have to get me a couple this weekend! I am addicted to baked lays!!!!!! They are the best!! 100 calorie Nutty Bars??? Heck yeah!!!! LOVE :) I adore muffins so I need to try those muffin tops! Makes me think of Seinfeld, lol! Thanks for the great post Jessi!
Hugs,
Amy

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Oh goodness,
I feel as though I have a personal shopper named Scrappy Jessi. I even signed up for the newsletter at 100 Wishes. The whole website is breathtaking. This is probably the best post I have ever read. Thank you, thank you, thank you....By the by, 100 calorie Little Debbie, who knew....
Thanks again,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Get me on a flight to the US to buy some of these fab things!!!!

Have a great weekend,

Victoria xxxx

Tiedupmemories said...

Loving all these fabulous tips! Thanks for sharing! Wishing you a Happy summer too!
Tracy

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh how fun... this post is great. I love those baked Lays... yum! We don't have a Wal-Mart close by... love that Terry cover. Sooo cute. I wonder if Target has some cute ones?

Hope you're having a fun week!
Holly

mendytexas said...

Are we the SAME girls? I have most everything you mentioned. You do have good taste...hehehehe! I DON'T have the Little Debbies yet though...not at my stores yet. I also need to find those Cavalini cards. Everything else I think I have! HUGS friend! Mendy

Coleen said...

I can make shopping list up from your blog!! Thanks!!! Tee-Hee

Heart Hugs,
Coleen

KayEllen said...

Wow great finds Jessie!!!

Can't believe Wally Mart has OP? amazing!

I will be back to write down some of those great local yummies too!

BTW Loving my new necklace:)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Smiles,
kayellen

Pieceful Bits said...

Wow thanks for all the shopping finds. Two of them definitely interest me: One hundred good wishes!!!! Bad me just purchased the regular nutty bars and had one after my 4 mile run yesterday. What was I thinking? I will certainly look for the one hundred calorie ones next shopping trip.
(~~)
Julie

Pieceful Bits said...

Oh wait need to add one more on my list of favorites. I have been visiting that Hungry Girl website for awhile now! It is fabulous.
(~~)
Julie

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

"A" is certainly NOT for Apple!!

Genevieve said...

You are a great shopper!!!!
I have seen the pics from Le Jardin on a couple of blogs you all look so beautiful and it sounds like you had a wonderful time! Maybe next time!!
I hope that you are having a great summer!
"see" you soon!

Fleur de Bee said...

I have never been to a Walmart, maybe now I will have to check one out. I am addicted to Juicy cover ups and lost count of all mine hee hee! only $12 what a deal!!

This post is so fun! Reminds me of notes some of my girlfriends used to pass way back in school....favorite color_______ Favorite store______ etc...love it!

xo Molly

chinamommy said...

i WAS going to renew my library card, but i'm going to walmart for those cover ups!! whoo-hoooooo!
~misschell

Maija said...

OK- I'm going to buy the Estee Lauder towelettes today- I've been a fan of the Vitatops for a while- my summer Yankee candle is Creme Brulee- I don't know where a Wall Mart is, but I know you will make that 12.00 dress look 120.00 when you put it on- I haven't purused the cookbook yet- my PB sweet fix are Power Crunch PB protein bars.
Wow, girl! You have great taste!!!