Sunday, June 7, 2009

RAK




RAK's

"Random Acts of Kindness"
You all know how much i love to do these.

One of the Sweetest things happened to me last night.

Elizabeth @ Creative Breathing

Totally rendered me speechless
(and thats hard to do)
& full of tears of Joy!!!



The other day i made a comment to Elizabeth, how she was SO TALENTED! I also told her i loved her pin cushion hearts.

RAK

So.... Out of the blue im looking at my Flickr friends, and BAM, there it was!

The most amazing Heart!

How stinken cute is my heart?

Look at the detail! Amazing!

I LOVE IT!!!!

Please stop by her BLOG and leave a comment,i know she will appreciate it.

THANK YOU!!!!

Elizabeth from the bottom of my grateful heart.

You are such a "DOLL!"

My new AWARD goes to you Miss Elizabeth!!

Just because your so sweet.

Please pass it on to people that have touched your heart.

oxoxo,

Jessi






13 comments:

Diane Mars said...

That E- is such a talented artist and a Gal with a BIG heart. She deserves the Golden Heart Award!
Hugs, Diane

♥zoe♥ said...

I HEART your HEARTS'S from Elizabeth too :) the details is amazingly beautiful so talented lady;>

xoxo
Zoe

NicNacManiac said...

Your kind and generous spirit is spreading like crazy. You deserve all of the kudos (& gifts) bestowed upon you.
You make me smile....thank you!!
Nerina :)

Alison Gibbs said...

What a wonderful thing for her to do and such a sweet award you have presented her with
Alison

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a perfectly cute heart Elizabeth made for you! Cute - just like you! I love the new look of your blog. It is fabulous! Twyla

mendytexas said...

LOVE the darling heart! Hope your first week of June is great!
:)mendy

koralee said...

so so cute...i love your adorable blog..just found it and will be back for sure..how lovely was your gift so touching..enjoy!

Debbies Doodle said...

that is such a sweet heart..
deb

Simply Me Art said...

How Sweet, just Because! There really are such Wonderful people in the world.

Pieceful Bits said...

Yay for you Jessi! E is quite remarkable and kind! Your heart is my favorite color of green!
I love your award it is adorable.
Have a great week
(~~)
Julie

vivian said...

lucky you! Elizabeths art is sweet and is the icing on the cake, as her blog is just wonderful! I love reading what she has to say! shes a great story teller and her stories are interesting!
have a great night!
vivian

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Such fun! She is talented! Blessings.

Unknown said...

This little photo is so sweet! Daisy~