Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Clean...after 40!


Hey Dolls!

Eeekkk
 I'm so excited!!!
Roxie & Me 


are going to the

We both love
and her whole
Eat Clean 
lifestyle!


We will be able to see and mingle with over 700 different vendors.
at the 





Oxygen Magazine

Bodybuilding.com

etc...

we are so excited to
 meet Tosca and her team!

Also to see and hopefully
 take pictures with 
some of our 
favorite fitness models







The list just goes on and on!!

Can't wait for a fun filled weekend!!!

oxoxox,
Jessi



6 comments:

Lisa Loria said...

You GO Girl!
I too am on a totally clean lifestyle change this year! Yoga EVERY day. Clean eating, no alcohol or sugar.
I am rooting for you!
Have fun!
Hugs,
Lisa

Amy Sutter said...

wow! i will have to have to check out that magazine!!
xxoo
Amy

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Have fun with Roxie! Love her!

Cindy said...

Looks like lots of fun! I just discovered that magazine and I LOVE it! I'm changing my lifestyle and clean eating is FAB! Looking forward to seeing it all through your eyes!

-c

Shell said...

I'm sure, knowing you two, You'll have a Ball!

I'm going to have to check this out!

Hugs and Love to the both of you!
Shell
(I'm having TWO giveaways but you have to scroll down a couple of posts! Check it out when you get back..)

Unknown said...

OMG....love love Tosca and the CLEAN thing!!
You guys will have the time of your life...I've been to a couple of fitness conferences and they are a ton of fun!
xOxO Nerina