Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fab Finds!


Hey Dolls,

Brrr..... i'm freezing 
in the mid west.


I can't wait for some
 sunny Spring weather!

A girl can dream!


Thought i would 
share a few more of my 
"Fab Finds"

Freeze Dried Herbs
Brilliant


They come in tons of Herbs and spices.

They add so much flavor to all my dishes.

Try them out!



They come in so many yummy flavours

You can get them by the Jar
or individual packets.
I love them for travel.


Yummy!!!


I adore this scent

They have several scent combos
check them out.



Who said lunch boxes have to be boring?
Not me!!!

Check out all these cute ones.





There are tons of 
Very Bradley
Patterns to choose from.

Have fun!!!


LOVE!!!

eeekkk "to go" packets
Love these for travel


Fabulous!!!!

Well sweeties thats it for my 
Fab Finds!

Have a Great week Dolls!!

oxoxoxox,


6 comments:

Grace said...

Love love love those herbs..thanks for sharing I must go look for them. Love your finds. Grace xoox

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Love those freeze dried herbs and those vera bradley lunch totes are so cute!!

Kelly said...

Only slightly jealous! Do you guys over the pond know how lucky you are? Those nut butters look fantastic! we get penut butter that's it! Can't wait for my next visit to stock up on your finds!

Simply Me Art said...

Hi Sweets! Are you Frozen Yet?! Ugh..Your Cali Home is Gorgeous, but I won't brag. Love the pink body sprays and creme and those Vera Bradley bags look so cute. Hummus is a Staple in our house. Hope you all stay warm and cozy and the Blizzard is over soon. XO Jamie

Dianne said...

Dear Jessi,
Can you tell us what stores you find the hummus and butters, etc. in please? I bet the herbs are yummy. I've frozen basil and had it in the dead of winter for pasta dishes. : )
I have a VB tote for my MP3 player in lime, white and aqua-so pretty.
www.diadsie.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Okay, I have gotta find the packages of the travel sized hummus...that is wonderful...