Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Fab Finds


Hey Dolls,
Hope you are all well.

It's been a Busy February around here.

I have some
 New Fab Finds
 for you!!!


Let's get started!!

I pre-ordered this work out video.
I love the other 30 day shred. 
so i know this will Rock!

2. The Body Shop


LOVE
I use this maybe once a week in the shower.
You will have fresh new skin with a healthy glow.

3. The Body Shop



I adore this product.
You can set your make up with it.
i spritz it on through out the day and before bed.
it feels so great. Lightweight.
Refreshing!
They also sell a Vitamin C spray
i love that one in the Spring and Summer.

Spring
FABULOUS!!!!!
I love you Amy!

Silver Bella 2010


Kim Caldwells
Artistic Affaire Le Autume
September 2009

On 
Bravo TV

These are some
 HOT 
mamas!!!

Love all there make up and clothes.
They are all gorgeous!
I'm not sure who is good OR bad yet?
I always end up with a favorite.





I'm sure it will be great!

Thats it Dolls

Have a wonderful week!!!

oxoxox,
Jessi




5 comments:

Pieceful Bits said...

hey Jessi!
Love the Inspired Ideas...I ordered the E book the other day.
Have a great week, girl!
(~~)
Julie

Sherry Williams said...

Thanks for the new fab finds! I love seeing what you come up with. Can't wait to try the spritz & microdermabrasion.

See you soon, sweetie pie!

Monica said...

Ooh another housewives !? Must find out if it will be on here !! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

You have got to be the most fun person ever. Gorgeous too, I might add.

Jessi,

I just had to stop by, because I visited a Pink Saturday post tonight, and this woman has a life size Barbie shop in her backyard. Here is the link:

http://annefannie.blogspot.com/

Kindred spirits for sure.

Karen

NicNacManiac said...

Just a quick note to say have the most fabulous time in Ohio. The Arnold is definately the place to be right now and I am totally stoked for you!! The vibe in the air there is contageous and intoxicating. Can't wait to see pix of yourself with Roxie and Tosca!! Have fun :)
Big Hugs xOxO Nerina