Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Marie Girls.

My next Adventure is in March!
Go and check out KIMS blog for all the details.
~THE GIRLS~






Kim & Candice


Me & Julie

Me & Cheryl


Maija & Kelly


Kim & Cheryl


Me & Kelly



Maija & Julie


Me & Christine


Me & Maija



Christine & Maija



Me & Holly


Tamy, PJ, Kelly & Valerie



My Table


Joy & Kelly


The Vendors

Kim,Jaimie,Kristen, Kim,Ruth,and Rosemary


Kristen Robinson


My Table



The Middle Table girls



The First Table


The Kitchen Girls

Tami & Valerie



Ruth Rae



Kim & Alice




Kim & Candice



Holly and her Marie doll

WoW!

What a fun day.


Next up the shopping & the Gifts.

Rose Bowl & Zinnea.


oxoxoxo,

JESSI



9 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Jessi, this looks like so much FUN and I recognize some smiling faces in your photos. What a great time for all.

xo
Becky

Maria said...

Jessi, looks like you all had such a wonderful time.

Unknown said...

What a bunch of gorgeous girls, I love it! Everything is over the top beautiful!! It looks like so much fun!!

Hugs,
Amy

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

You girls all look like you had great fun together

Victoria x

Maija said...

You got so many great photos, Jessi!!! Unfortunately, I can see my healing coldsore in almost every one!
Shit, I hope you can go to the event in May! That's the next one I'll be able to go to!
ox

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simply Me Art said...

Great Shots.. Aaaa I miss last weekend..Have a Blast in March, Im sure It will be over the Top. Jamie

Andrea said...

Looks like a super fabulous time! xoxo Andrea

Unknown said...

What a fabulous event to attend! You gals are so lucky! It just looks like a wonderful thing to participate in. Thanks for sharing. :)