Thursday, April 2, 2009

New "Stuff" & The Barn


Happy Thursday Girls!

Here are some of the gifts, and purchases from my Cali trip!


yummy thank you gift from Kathy


Beautiful canvas from my Roomie Natalie!



Gift from my travel buddy Teresa!





Gifts from my Hostess Cheryl. I died!!!!


Playing Barbies at Cheryls house with Julie and Natalie!


Gifts i gave Cheryl!


House canvas's from Gina & Jenny!Love them!!!~~~~~~~~~

let's take a break and go to

THE BARN!

aaahhh wine country!!!










Julie Weller


Joanna, Joy, Cheryl, and Sherry and me.


(Back row)

Sherry ,Joy, Linda, Cheryl, Deb, Julie

(front row)

Joanna, Me, Gina, and Natalie

Ginas Daughter

things i bought at the barn!

THANKS GIRLS!!!

we had a blast!!!

i will be back!!

~~~~~~

MORE STUFF



Barbie gifts from Miss Holly

Handmade Barbie Brooch from

Julie!!!

My purchases from Kim Caldwells & Kim Hessons booth!!

OK My loves im off the my Bootcamp class!

see ya soon!

oxoxox,

Jessi




12 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

WOW!! Looks like a fabulous time!

Anonymous said...

Wowwee! Awesome loot! I have got to make it out there one of these days!
So great seeing you Miss Jessi!
Have a great weekend!
xoox
Christine

Pink Slippers said...

I look forward to your posts...always!
Wendy

kana said...

The Barn looks like fun and I really like your purchases!

Lori said...

the barn looks like a great time!!! they have such cute stuff!!!



how does everyone know you like Barbie so much....hmmmmmm...LOL...looks like everyone got you the most prefect gifts!!!

Kim Caldwell said...

Fun stuff as always doll! Miss you already. . .

Hugs, Kim

Paddywack Designs said...

HOw awesome. I love "The Barn"

Unknown said...

LOOK at all those goodies!!!!! I want to go to the Barn so bad :( I need one of those Cami's for summer!! You girls are too cute with your Barbie's! Love it!

Hugs,
Amy

Tammy said...

Hey Jessi!
Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog! I had to come over to see whar you've been up to. Yow! What a fun blog! I LOVE your creative, clorful layout! My blog is blogspot, too, but you sure know how to rock the decor, girl! I have no idea....
XO,
Tammy

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

You got to go to The Barn. Yippee for you! Love the Barbie case!

Maija said...

I love those Barn girls! I'm going at the end of the month.
I can't wait to see how totally gorgeous you are in your slip. Is it still a bit too cold for you to wear it in Omaha????

Elizabeth said...

Can I come live with you!
:)
Elizabeth