Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Barn & Glitterfest!!!


The LA love fest continues!!

~FRIDAY~
La Maison Rustique
"The Barn"
La fabulocity is what it is!
Set up in Temecula, wine country!
Beautiful!



The super Fabulous
Kay Ellen! so sweet.
above with me and Kim C.

Kim bought this pillow!




me,joy,sherry and julie



Me and Tricia
(vintage bliss)


Linda & Me
(the owner of the barn)

It was so fantastic to see all the barn girls.
They never dissapoint!


The P-o-n-t-e
restraunt & winery!



So Delish and Beautiful!

After a few hours in traffic, we finally made it down to Santa Monica.

ok so i have been bugging Kim for days to hit this skin care institute!
Dermalogica Rocks!

There are only 2 in the usa.
this one and one in Soho.

After a few hours and a few hundreds we were ready to roll.

it was pitch black outside by the time we were done. All the stores had closed.
So we will hit this street again next time.
So many fantastic stores.
pom pom
Rachel Ashwell's
Subtle tones
etc...

~SATURDAY~
*Glitterfest*





Kristen Robinson

Susie Scott

Christine Rose Elle
"Dollybelles peepshow"


Holly Stinnett
"Holly Loves Art"

Saucy Sista's
You girls look like super models

Kimberlee Edgar & Me
"Edgar and Edgar"

Me & Christine

Me, Susie Vasquez, and Kim C

Helle, Me, and Michelle
"The papertales" Girls

Hillarious Helle and Me.

Me and Joy Gabler
"The Vintage Rabbit"

What a Fantastic day!
So many incredible artists under one roof!
Everyone was so great!

Ok im pooped!
Next up....

I hosted a
 Scrappy Jessi Blogger Dinner
There were 24 girls there.
So Awesome!

Lots of treats and Gifts!
Plus a "New Toy!"

See ya soon!

oxoxo,
Jessi

14 comments:

Grace said...

wow phew I am exhausted! oops I was not there! lol You are so LA Fabulous and so fit in with the Fabu LA girls! Thanks for sharing all your fun...Grace xoxoxox

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

What a great time! Thanks for sharing!!!

Lori said...

that looks amazing Jessi!!! i love the pic of you from your post that you added to your sidebar...it is an adorable snap of you:)

Diane Mars said...

Jessi, sounds like your weekend was a flash.... wow you did a lot in such a short time, thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures. I'm sure it was way too much fun!
Hugs, Diane

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

Sorry I missed seeing you at The Barn. It looks like you had a fabulous trip and it's no wonder you are pooped! You never stopped the entire time you were here. You probably need a serious vacation to recover from this latest trip to California!

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh jessi, I am totally exhausted just reading everything you did. What a blast!!
Alison

MJ Ornaments said...

Looks like you had a great time here in CA! I enjoyed meeting you at Glitterfest. And I hope to see you again! Take care, Martha

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

You are so lucky to be able to participate in so many wonderful events.....and your hubby doesn't mind?

Mine would not mind...but I have to work full time and all my extra $ goes to college for my 2 kids :(

I can live vicariously through your Scrappy adventures :)

KayEllen said...

Oh my goodness!!
Great re-cap Miss Jessi!!

What a fun time:))
I am blushing!

Have a good weekend! Is is still snowing at home?
Southern Cali is going to have summer weather today:)

Hugs,
KayEllen

Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

Hey Doll! ;) Looks like you've been up to too much fun!!! LOL Some day I will go to the Barn! Love all the pictures you post... you are so much fun... I can not wait to see you in (less than) a month! Eek! Can you believe it? ;)
Have a fabulouso weekend, cheek-a!
Hugs,
Shannon;)

mendytexas said...

Wow! I'm pooped too!! Seems like I am right behind you...following you everywhere! What an AMAZING time you must have had!! Get to meet you finally...in a four weeks! :)mendy

Birds of a Feather said...

What a fabulous girl trip! Thanks for sharing all the fab eye candy - love it! Can't wait to catch up with y'all soon! xo

NicNacManiac said...

Thanks for bringing us along on this fantastic adventure!! I am getting a bit tired just from all the pix, it must have been a whirlwind of fun!!
Have a great weekend!! xOxO Nerina :)

Jesica david said...

Nice idea! I never try to make a flower tissue before, Anyway, thanks for sharing this post. I've got an idea.Send Flowers to France