Thursday, September 30, 2010

sweet -n- sinister swap


Hey dolls,

Hope everyone is having a fab week.
I can't believe it is all ready Thursday. 
This week flew.

I have been super busy
 working on
 a baby girl and little girl line.

The baby line is called
"Vintage Baby"

and the little girls line is call
"Hey Doll"


I will start listing the items in my 
tomorrow.

EEEKKKKK
Sweet & Sinister Swap

I have joined Kari's swap for the past few years.
so fun.
Look at all the great stuff my partner
Samantha Miranda
( no blog yet...)





Can i just say my partner 
ROCKED!!!!
look at all the cool stuff she sent.
so many wonderful hand made things.
candies, vintage things,
EEEEKKKK
i am so over the top happy!!!!

Thanks Samantha!!!!

oxoxoxo,
Jessi

3 comments:

Home and Heart said...

Your new blog header is TOO cute! Congrats on your new venture. "Hey Dolls" is PERFECT just says you!!

Grace said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you have for the baby shop. Great swap partner you had. 1st year I did not do the swap part...Where do you find the time sweetie? I am going to call you SUper Jessi Barbie Girl!! lol grace xoxo

LuLu Kellogg said...

You have been a busy bee! I love your Halloween tree...it is wonderful!

Squeeeeeeee....November is right around the corner! YIPPEE!!

LuLu♥