Tuesday, July 3, 2007

SWAP"S and SHOUT OUT"S

SHOUT OUT'S

This is my collage from SUE BOLLINGER.

pretty darn cute!

I told her my fav colors are brown pinks and aqua.

Ithink she pretty much has me covered.

GOOD JOB SUE!

This is the collage i made for miss. SUE.

she told me she loves GREEN. old b&w photos. rusty things.she even makes purses.

I hope i got her covered. it was really fun to do.



This weeks "CROWN" goes to


Miss JENNY (holiday) Heid.


Thank you so much for hosting such an awesome


swap. It was a blast.



Well Ladies a girls cleaning is never done.

company's coming.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

see ya all later!













5 comments:

Elsie Larson said...

such a cute blog and cute stuff!!!!

Beth Leintz said...

Your green "bits & pieces" is fab! Sue is going to love it.

Heidi said...

Your "bits and pieces" collage is great! As is the one you received! Wasn't that a fun swap? I enjoyed making one, and now want to make more!

Norma said...

I didn't see your bits and pieces collage posted on the group. You should post it. It's amazing. I love green too. I know she'll love it.

deb said...

Lovin those collages!